[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings....I need some help from someone in the Military

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 10:37:07 PST 2009

Were they hand made, and a true saltire rather than the obtuse angle of the official badge, then I think you would not have a problem.
The previous mentioned registered badge would be silver, so gold, or other colors could be used.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith