[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 33, Issue 14

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 10 07:34:43 PST 2009

The intent is that archers carry 15 pieces of ammo  regardless of how
many quivers you are carrying.

This combat convention for this scenario was negotiated by your crown.
So lets respect it, do  the best we can, and show them how good we can
be even with only 15 arrows in our quiver at one time.

Regards,

-EA