[Ansteorra-archery] on the use of archers

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:40:30 PST 2009

I've ruminated on this post since I read it, and before I really respond,
I'd like to know if this is is a widely held belief.  I want Robin to know I
have every respect for his opinion, but I like to hear from a larger portion
of a group to get a representative sample rather than just take for granted
that someone is speaking for "most" of a group.

Morgan