[Ansteorra-archery] Source for Scales and Goggles for CA?

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Feb 26 12:11:09 PST 2009

Safety glasses/ goggles should have ANSI Z87.1 stamped on them.
This shows that it is rated for impact protection.

Even in quantity of 12 or more expect to pay at least $2.00/ pair

Painters goggles will NOT give impact protection.

Bow Scales, expect to pay around $30 for the cheapest.

Michel mac Donnchaid