[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings....I need some help from someone in the Military

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Feb 5 19:04:23 PST 2009

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if anyone had registered a badge like
that and what do you know:

Eilidh nin Choinnich
<http://oanda.sca.org:80/oanda_name.cgi?p=Eilidh%20nin%20Choinnich>

    * The following badge associated with this name was registered in
      January of 1998 (via Meridies)
      <http://oanda.sca.org:80/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1998&m1=January&y2=1998&m2=January&kS=checked>:
      *(Fieldless <http://oanda.sca.org:80/glossary.cgi?p=fieldless>)
      Two arrows in saltire
      <http://oanda.sca.org:80/glossary.cgi?p=in+saltire> argent
      <http://oanda.sca.org:80/glossary.cgi?p=argent>.*

So don't use crossed silver arrows with the points facing up.  Any other
color of arrow, or if the points are down wouldn't conflict.

Donnchadh