[Ansteorra-archery] Greetings....I need some help from someone in the Military

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Feb 6 09:27:48 PST 2009

Out of curiosity, does that opinion extend to any crossed arrow emblem
(say one hand-cast by an artisan), or just the ones sold by the US
Army?  Could you tell the difference?

Just to make sure there is no confusion.  I in no way support the idea
of representing one's self with honors you haven't earned or in any way
disrespecting the honorable service of those in uniform.  I just believe
that crossed arrows are generic enough to mean different things in
different settings.

Thanks,
Donnchadh