[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:24:19 PST 2009

Not planning to be there but did not think that there was any thing that could be done about it. While I don't like ammo limits the ravine is like shooting fish laid out on the ground.
The one GW I was at they did not allow CA in the Ravine and were going to allow it for the first 30 min of the ravine the next year (the  one that rained out).
plachoya Ansteorra

Archers of Ansteorra!! Who is planning to defend the Crown in March?! Please respond here, especially as we have to make plans as to how we are going to deal with the ammo limitation in the Ravine! Engenulf de VienvilleLieutenantCompany of Saint Sebastian

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me