[Ansteorra-archery] Source for Scales and Goggles for CA?

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu Feb 26 11:28:45 PST 2009

I need to get several of the scales we use to measure draw weight.  Does
anyone know of a good source where I can get like 10 of them?  Also, I'd
like to get the marshal safety goggles for combat archery in bulk if
possible.  I saw a box of them at BAM and wondered where I could pick up
some of those.

Thanks!

Kenneth

  _____