[Ansteorra-archery] [Mm] How to increase TA, TW, and CA

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 23:11:54 PST 2009

greetings

is this going to be an every year thing ??
we as archers need to try to attend as many missile intensive events as we can .
i can't attend this year, but hopefully later on .
we in the north are working on a archery only event in june 2009  ( which, hint ... hint , we need to go back to working on guys and girls = )

perhaps we can fill in the blanks as to which events are more missile active , and try to carpool those events .??

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur