[Ansteorra-archery] [Mm] How to increase TA, TW, and CA

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Jan 13 10:03:30 PST 2009

Bjornsborg is having an archery-centric event the last weekend in February
that will definitely be spectator-friendly.  We're going to have novelty
target archery shoots as well as novelty CA shoots!  There will also be
actual CA melee scenarios (where we will be authorizing qualified
archers!!!!!!!!!!).  Come join us for "A Day in Sherwood."

Kenneth

  _____