[Ansteorra-archery] 30th thank you's

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:26:52 PDT 2009

Sorry to be so late in sending these, but life happened.  It's getting back to normal....

I want to first thank Vincente.  He organized the archery activities at 30th.  This included the fun shoot for children, teens, and adults as well as the IKAC's on Sat.  He brought with him all the tools he would need including his own workforce.  Thank you for stepping up, your exceptional organization, and willingness to work hard.

I want to also thank his assistants.  There were several marshals on the line with him, including Robert, Michael, and Eadric.  I'm certain there were more.

I want to thank the set up crew:  Marguerite and her Ansteorran "slave monkeys" Padraig and Evan; Duncan, Christiana and their children Miranda and Amelia.  Without them, the archery range and pavilions would not have been there.

I would like to thank the archery communities of Elfsea and Steppes for the use of their equipment.

I also want to thank the waterbearers; they kept our coolers filled and iced.  Thank you to everyone on the line for keeping themselves watered and healthy.  As far as I know, there was only 1 heat related incident at the event and it wasn't someone on the archery range.

I was really nervous about taking on this position.  As with most things, if you have good, strong, knowledgeable people to work with, all will go well.  I believe that our part of the event went off exceptionally well.  It was an honor to work with you all and to serve my kingdom.

Thank you again.

HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

known as Katya of the Dark Side

**please feel free to forward as needed