[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Ansteorra-Equestrian] HELP!

Paradox dyrinth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 17:49:14 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Linda Horse Woman <horseyly at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Linda Horse Woman <horseyly at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra-Equestrian] HELP!
To: "ansteorra-equestrian at yahoogroups.com" <ansteorra-equestrian at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:40 PM

My husband and I are broke down on hwy 71 about 12 miles to La Grange. Blown rear seal! We don't know any place around here. We need a tow and somewhere that can fix a diesel truck. We have a ride home, but I need my truck fixed :(

Can anyone help us?

Linda/Arian 713-412-1179

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Recent Activity

 4
New PhotosVisit Your Group

Give Back