[Ansteorra-archery] Bowmaster Rank in Royal Rounds

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:20:36 PDT 2009

Well, even though I said in the the Jumping the Gun moment.. I'll say it
again..
Awesome job well done.  Can we mark him up there on the Ansteorran list of
heros??

Lorenzo

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Mike Gideon <mg1m at swbell.net> wrote:

> Well done Sam.
>
> Michel

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
Jim Morrison