[Ansteorra-archery] Bowmaster Rank in Royal Rounds

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 21 09:34:30 PDT 2009

The hunt is not over.

He should now be striving for that elusive  Ludicrous Bowman
acknowledgment.  120 or higher  We have never had one from Ansteorra.

http://www.kellswood.com/ekscores/history-ludicrous.htm

Note that it is not really a rank in any kingdoms RR system.  It is just
a group of the best of the best from across the known world who have
achieved those phenomenal averages.

-EA