[Ansteorra-archery] Bowmaster Rank in Royal Rounds

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Tue Jul 21 13:20:57 PDT 2009

Again.....Congratulations Sam!!! Even though all of us give you a hard time
about your shooting we are all extremely proud of you!!!

and Edric i am sorry for jumping the gun. I was just excited! The new system
is awesome and all the hard work you do is greatly appreciated!!!

Vivat Sam!!!

Lance

  _____