[Ansteorra-archery] wrapping up scores

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:13:23 PDT 2009

Katya, I believe that is Master Baron Manfred who we saw for a while about three years or so ago and had to step back due to work issues.He moved here from Caid, as I recall. He is coming back and we should see more of him, though probably after it cools down a bit. He hails from near Quinlan. I think in the past he claimed Steppes for lack of a closer group. I don't know where he would be on the zip code map.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich