[Ansteorra-archery] 30th thank you's

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:32:18 PDT 2009

I would like to congratulate the winners for each category and to thank
Katya for all of her help and support throughout the event in getting
everything set-up, having so much there for during the shoots and tear
down. My job became so much easier to do with everything else being done.

Thanks to all of the marshals that stepped forward to help and for
people helping to make sure that I kept drinking water all of the time
while I was out there in the sun.

This was a great event and I look forward to being able to do it again
in 5 more years!

Vincenti da Murano