[Ansteorra-archery] my apologies to the archery community

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:26:47 PDT 2009

We are very sorry to lose Arthur from the team working together to create
the Grand Assembly event. His help on the event has been invaluable.

I wish you the speediest of recoveries and dearly hope to see you at the
event - your presence will be sorely missed!

~Melina

Co-Autocrat

Grand Assembly of Archers