[Ansteorra-archery] Second Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report

Royal Rounds royalrounds at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 2 19:45:28 PDT 2009

*Second Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report*

It has been a another active quarter for the Royal Rounds although
submissions seem to have slowed down a bit while archers are off at the
plethora of spring events and tournaments rather than at home shooting
royal rounds at local practices.  The marshals have generally done a
very good job in keeping up with their scores submissions and the few
exceptions were addressed individually.

The IKAC/IKCAC administration seems to be catching up and is now using
the online scores submission system.  Since Ansteorra is ahead of the
curve with the adoption online score submission we are also currently
doing quite well in the official standings.  Currently Ansteorra leads
the Open Bow, Open Crossbow, and Period Crossbow IKAC divisions.  While
it is certainly still early in the IKAC competition season it has been
years since Ansteorra was leading in any of the divisions.

For the Ansteorran Royal Rounds there are currently 54 Ansteorran
archers with official averages in one or more divisions.  That number is
up by 8 over last quarter.   Quarter over Quarter we are up by 12 to a
total of of 177 Ansteorran archers in the database.  That means there
are at the very least 177 target archers active in Ansteorra in the past
11 months.

We are about to cross the one year anniversary for the current online
scores submission and database.  It has been a lot of work and I thank
all of the marshals who have worked swiftly to make the transition and
learn the new system.

Once again the Barony of Namron along with her Canton of Skorragarðr
lead the kingdom with the highest number of averages with the Barony of
Northkeep not far behind.

Congratulations to Robin of Northkeep, Padriac of Kilkenny, and Leofwine
of Sumersaetum who all achieved a Huntsman average (85 or better) this
quarter.

Below is a list of all people who have a current official averages in
Ansteorran Royal Rounds as of 2 June 2009.

*Current Averages for the Open Bow Division
*

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

97.7

Robin of Northkeep

Northkeep

94.3

Cian Rhys Gravenor

Northkeep

91.0

Leofwine of Sumersaetum

Stargate

87.3

Arthur Blackmoon

Northkeep

64.0

Adelaide verch Dewi

Northkeep

63.7

Kaitlyn McKenna

Shadowlands

61.7

Daniel of Northkeep

Northkeep

56.7

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair

Namron

56.7

Justice ap Dewi

Northkeep

56.7

Vincenti da Murano

Namron

56.0

Gryffydd ap Artorius

Eldern Hills

55.3

Ulf Gunnarsson

Namron

54.0

Lasguaard Aglanar Red Fox

Steppes

51.0

Irina Morevskaia

Elfsea

51.0

Robert of the Faire

Namron

46.7

Margherita de Mantua

Namron

46.7

Amber

Shadowlands

46.3

Baldo

Namron

46.0

Aiden of the Eldern Hills

Eldern Hills

43.3

Tigernach Mitcham

Namron

43.0

Isma'il ibn Hasan ibn Assan

Namron

42.7

Engenulf de Vienville

Gate`s Edge

42.7

Karl Thorgeirsson

Northkeep

42.3

Plachoya Sobaka

Raven`s Fort

41.3

Colette of Namron

Namron

40.7

Lorenzo Martin

Skorragarðr

40.7

Karrick

Elfsea

40.0

Bastian Eisengart

Shadowlands

38.0

Cardy

Northkeep

37.7

Francesca Sansovino

Steppes

36.0

Mellina de Mantua

Namron

35.7

Bianca Sereni

Namron

35.0

Kermegan of Taransay

Elfsea

34.7

Kori of Jorvik

Namron

32.7

Catan ingen Míchíl

Shadowlands

32.0

Lyneya de Grey

Steppes

31.7

Leonard of Namron

Namron

31.0

Zorya Prazan

Mooneschadowe

31.0

Michael Fenwick

Namron

30.0

Subira Siti

Northkeep

22.7

Isobel de Kirkbryde

Namron

22.3

Daniello de Verde

Skorragarðr

22.0

Clarissima della Chiesa

Skorragarðr

20.0

Sybilla

Namron

19.0

*Current Averages for the Open Crossbow Division
***

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

99.3

Padriac of Kilkenny

Gate`s Edge

85.3

Karl Thorgeirsson

Northkeep

74.7

Ulrich von Budigen

Northkeep

68.3

Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

Steppes

64.3

Fredric De La Costas

Gate`s Edge

57.7

Arthur Blackmoon

Northkeep

24.7

Subira Siti

Northkeep

22.7

*
Current Averages for the Period Bow Division
***

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Laurence of the Greenwood

Namron

62.0

Daniel of Northkeep

Northkeep

40.7

Plachoya Sobaka

Raven`s Fort

38.0

 *
Current Averages for the Period Crossbow Division
***

*Name* 	*Group* 	*Average*
Samuel ap Dewi 	Northkeep 	96.7
Ulrich von Budigen 	Northkeep 	80.0
Karl Thorgeirsson 	Northkeep 	77.3
Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva 	Steppes 	60.7

***
Current Averages for the Children's Royal Round
***

*Name* 	*Group* 	*Average*
Thomas ap Dewi 	Northkeep 	83.3
Fitter ap Ray 	Northkeep 	74.0