[Ansteorra-archery] [CompanyofSaintSebastian] Grandchild

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:13:27 PDT 2009

       Was that from the odor or the head shape?

              DER BARON

Par... er john

To: companyofsaintsebastian at yahoogroups.com
From: wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:38:37 +0000
Subject: RE: [CompanyofSaintSebastian] Grandchild

You know, my grandfather used to call me 'Michael the Turd'...

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

To: CompanyofSaintSebastian at yahoogroups.com
From: egrayfox at sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:50:33 -0700

I guess I will congratulate you on a scowling new addition.

Brendon still should get his birthday's don't want dad to seem like a non attentive turd.  Not that other people have acted that way!