[Ansteorra-archery] 30th year archery activities

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:22:26 PDT 2009

LOL, yeah, Arthur has been teaching me all about the finer points of the
myriad of things required for an event shoot (while some times having to
beat me over the head to help me understand!).

Fortunately at 30th, all I have to do is plan it. Others are bringing
targets, stands, back drop, line ropes, and even a marshal in training
to help run it:-)

Now back to work for me, I have more of those non-work work things and
Arthur is waiting for information on all those things that I thought
would magically happen for Grand Assembly of Archers. I'm just glad I
still have a couple of months to work on that one because I am so NOT
ready for it.

It's a good thing that we have so many people that help in so many areas
doing so many things to make these events actually run smoothly, and to
think that they are all volunteers is amazing!!!

Vincenti

P.S. I am getting the shoot plan proof read this evening and then I will
email it to HLy Katya for final approval and publication.