[Ansteorra-archery] xXx class - How To Make Combat Legal Bolt/Arrows

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:23:22 PDT 2009

Unto the Community do I send greetings,

I am Lord Engenulf de Vienville, Arcarius and member of the Company of Saint Sebastian. I will be teaching a class at Ansteorra's xXx in the construction of Kingdom legal combat ammunition. The class will be held in Hall H8b (C2) from 2:00-3:00 Friday afternoon. We will have ammo in various stages of construction for you to look at and handle, recommendations for materials and suppliers, etc.

Come take a class taught by Combat Archery Marshals of Combat Archery!

Right now I have tables and chairs reserved for 10 participants. If this class is of interest to you and you wish to participate, drop me a line and I'll get more if necessary.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me