[Ansteorra-archery] 30th year archery activities

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:24:41 PDT 2009

lol, I am not sure why they have a head-grand-muckety-muck that does
nothing as far as planning, organizing, arranging, soliciting,
encouraging, setting up, tearing down, or getting any shoots or prizes
for it.

I wrote up the shoot for 30th today and will be working on the other
stuff tomorrow.

Vincenti