[Ansteorra-archery] First Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:01:15 PST 2009

Congratulations to Sam and to everyone. It seems like everyone is
improving their scores and that is great. And thanks to Eadric for all
of his work in keeping it up to date.

Question - Since the IKAC scores are so far behind should we continue to
submit scores there and then wait for the RR scores from the IKACs to be
transferred over or should they be submitted separately so at least the
RR scores are kept up to date?

Vincenti