[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:49:05 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I think the bracers are good and the garb picture is a good style as well.  I would also like to invite you to archery practice as well.  Being in Guthrie that puts you in the Barony of Wiesenfeuer.  Our local practices are held at Camp Dakani, which is just west of I35 on Hefner Road (behind Frontier city).  The next practice will be Sunday, Mar 29th at 3 pm.  Easiest way to get to our web site is ansteorra.org then click on groups then Wiesenfeuer.  Any questions please feel free to email me directly at Thomas_Quilliam at yahoo.com or call 405-514-5290.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO
Candelaio Pursuivant