[Ansteorra-archery] CA resources help

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:15:48 PDT 2009

For really basic you can go and pick up a fiberglass youth or beginner's bow at many sporting goods stores. I have seen these often for $30-$40 or less if you are lucky. They are durable and easy to use. Sometimes you can find them at pawn shops or thrift stores, as well.

If you want a more period look, there are several wood longbow makers out there that put bows on ebay or sell their goods at events. So long as it meets the poundage limits, any bow is usable so long as it meets the requirements in the Missile Combat Rules listed on the Ansteorran Archery Webpage.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich