[Ansteorra-archery] a question about arrows

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Mar 30 17:28:25 PDT 2009

They have not passed anywhere yet.

The first batch of them was rejected at the SCA level for problems and
barely failing to meet the new minimum standards.

The second variant is in testing at the society level right now.  I am
one of those testers so yes I have shot them.  So far they look pretty
good and I think are a big step up from the Classic Baldar blunt and are
what the Egg Baldar should have been all along.

Regards,

-EA