[Ansteorra-archery] First Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Mar 3 15:20:01 PST 2009

Continue to submit everything via our scores system.  When you submit an
IKAC score via the online scores system, the Royal Rounds will come to
me immediately for approval  and I will approve them without needing to
wait on any IKAC approval.

Due to some system changes to accommodate the IKAC there was a software
bug earlier this month so that when IKAC scores got submitted the
marshals were not given the option to submit the embedded RR scores
automatically.  That bug is now fixed.  I have asked the marshals to
resubmit just the RR scores from the Northkeep Feb 15  and Feb 22
practices as well as the Wiesenfeuer Feb 8 practice.  Those are the only
scores submissions that were bitten by that bug.  My apologies to the
marshals for the extra hassle of needing to re-submit the RR scores
separately.

Regards,

-EA