[Ansteorra-archery] Target questions

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:35:51 PST 2009

Be very careful with the foam.  Some of those foams are tip keepers.  The only thing more annoying than your fletchings getting tore up a bit is losing half your tips in the target. As of this point, the best targets I have ever shot at which do the least amount of damage to equipment are the round grass butts like the ones Northkeep has.  They last a decent amount of time and arent really all that expensive if the cost is split up amongst several people.  It is true that they are bulky and heavy and can be weather dependant but are less so than the hay bales we often use (and lose crossbow bolts in)

Karl Thorgeirsson