[Ansteorra-archery] Target questions

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:38:43 PST 2009

Have been told that the mundane archers use Armor all for tires to lube their arrow so that they can pull them.

plachoya
Ansteorra

There is a lubricant that you can get for the arrow/bolt tips that will reduce this problem. You can also use car wax, I believe. I have used that for some of the ultra-tight grass mats that we have had. Cheap and easy to get and use. We have actually lost fewer tips in the foam butts than we did with the last set of grass ones we had here in the Steppes.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich