[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:45:43 PST 2009

Is this something that could be done when the Tourney is announced so
that the Crown does not have 20 people contacting them for the same
information? We know for instance that the Crown really wants the Royal
Huntsman to go to Gulf War and I am sure that there are other events
they would like to see them at also. They have so many things going
already I hate to throw too much stuff at them.

Vincenti