[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Nov 18 06:49:52 PST 2009

greetings

actually thats part of the problem as i see it, each different king has a different view of what it means to be
( or what he wants to see ) , in a royal huntsman , and therefore each gives different requirements to win, and different duties to the winner.
it is my understanding that many times the target archery war point and the combat archery war point are often set in such a way that it is almost impossible for one person to compete in both .
it has also been my observation that when kings require the royal huntsman to be at most if not all of the royal procession events , that the royal huntsman usualy winds up needing stand in royal huntsmen at many of those events .
a problem for many ( including me ) is that we can't afford to travel all over the kingdom as well as take off work to go to war .
is it possibly time to divide the r.h. and have a ta huntsman , and an c.a. archer general ??
the rh representing the kingdom ta community , and the ag representing the ca community ?
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur