[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Nov 18 07:06:40 PST 2009

greetings

>Target only shooters often complain that they get no recognition (in the form of Champiionship) at a Kingdom level.
Can't make everyone happy... <

which is why i suggested 2 separate titles , just because you can compete in both doesnt make you the best at both .
the shooting styles, as well as the equipment is different enough that the best combat archers are usualy not the best target archers . and it has the added bonus of putting both groups in the spotlight = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur