[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:27:00 PST 2009

Thanks for sharing the information about the origins of the Tourney.

I will say that one shoot that was quite fun was one done at Axeman,
Lord Ulf did not disclose much in the way of any details ahead of time
and then that morning said that since it was cold (below 40 degrees)
that we would all shoot cold, no warm ups! Boy did that throw some people!!

Not all changes are good and not all traditions are bad, all seemed like
a good idea to someone at the time they were started.

Vincenti