[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

laura Cupps samcupps1259 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 09:48:09 PST 2009

I think that all that is being asked is:
1. What kind of shoots will be involved,( ca or ta or both) not a description of each shoot.
2. What events the King would like to have his huntsman at.

I think that can be done without changing tradition much. again posting what kind of archery we will be doing  is different than laying out what the shoots will be. Of course this will ALWAYS be at the discretion of the Crown. That being said, the King is usually a heavy fighter and is not always aware what tradition in the archery community is, so I'm sure that some input would be helpful to the Crown. also we all know that the Royal Huntsman needs to be at every event that the King attends. This is not always realistic because of mundane life, and I'm sure that the King does not want every archer in the kingdom to send him an e-mail about which events the Royal Huntsman needs to attend..

So, here is what I think will address all of the above.
 We start a new tradition that,  A. The kingdom missile marshal orB. The current Royal Huntsman.contact the crown about the above and post it to the lists for the archery community.

Maybe its just me but this seems to address all concerns with the least amount of change.

Thanks
Samuel ap Dewi