[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - CA and TA Champions?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Nov 18 20:17:53 PST 2009

That is right.  Bryn Gwlad held an archery tournament where you shot at
real live people.  If you are shooting at real live people then that is
Combat Archery and to participate in Combat you must be authorized and
fully armed and armored to take the field as a combat archer.

We held a box tournament at the Squires, Cadets, and Arcarius event last
year.  The tournament format was like this
http://www.companystsebastian.net/files/boxtourney.htm
In this tournament you shoot at real live people so it is combat and you
must be combat authorized to participate and appropriately armored.

The Royal Huntsman Tournament has never had combat in it.

Regards,

-EA