[Ansteorra-archery] [Steppes] Looking for last minute transport to BAM:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 12:16:33 PST 2009

Thanks to all whom called or emailed, you guys are awesome!

We have acquired transport to the event with a very lovely lady
from Steppes to whom we are very grateful.  I have really been
looking forward to this event for months I would have hated to
have missed it!

Thanks again to all!

Regards,

Ironwyrm