[Ansteorra-archery] problems reporting

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Nov 30 20:43:29 PST 2009

Are you getting an error?  If so send me a screen shot of the error
page, then use your browsers back button and send me a screen shot of
the last form that you filled out before you clicked next.

Although for me  the Ansteorra.org web server have been very slow today
and has timed out several times.  If it times out then all ya can do is
try again.

I have reported the timeouts to the server admins.  It's a server
problem  not specifically anything to to with the archery pages or
reporting.

-EA