[Ansteorra-archery] If I were...

Marlin and Amanda Stout ldcharles at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 20:17:20 PDT 2009

If *I* were the Sheriff of Nottingham, I would have all my valuables, as well as valuable guests, go *around* the damn woods, not through them. After all, the place is overrun with outlaws.

Of course:

If *I* were the Sheriff of Nottingham, I wouldn't tax my peasants into starvation in the first place. That way Robin's supply of eager recruits would be a lot smaller.

Charles