[Ansteorra-archery] If I were...

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:23:54 PDT 2009

If *I* were the Sheriff of Nottingham, Id trade places with the Sheriff of somewhere else without a forest full of outlaws because its the cause of all my problems.  Let the other poor sap deal with Robin Hood.  *I* get to chill out with new peasants to abuse and heal up after the acid reflux I got dealing with that sneaky sucker.

Karl