[Ansteorra-archery] Third Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report

Royal Rounds royalrounds at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 4 12:20:34 PDT 2009

*Third Quarter 2009 Ansteorran Royal Round Keeper Report*

This quarter we celebrated our 1 year anniversary of our use of the new
online scores system.  All is running smoothly.

It has been a another active quarter for the Royal Rounds although
submissions seem to have slowed down a bit as archers seek refuge from
the summer heat. The marshals have done a very good job in keeping up
with their scores submissions.

We continue to do better in the IKAC than we have in many years.  Since
the IKAC keeper has started using the online system the IKAC standings
are much more up-to-date although there remains some lag in scorekeeper
approvals by the IKAC scorekeeper.

For the Ansteorran Royal Rounds there are currently 58 Ansteorran
archers with official averages in one or more divisions.  That number is
up by 4 over last quarter.   Quarter over Quarter we are up by 12 to a
total of of 199 unique Ansteorran archers in the database.

Congratulations to Samuel ap Dewi and Cian rhys Gravenor  who both
achieved averages over 105 this quarter.

Below is a list of all people who have a current official averages in
Ansteorran Royal Rounds as of 1 Sept 2009.

*Current Averages for the Open Bow Division*

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

99.7

Robin of Northkeep

Northkeep

95.0

Cian Rhys Gravenor

Northkeep

91.0

Leofwine of Sumersaetum

Stargate

87.3

Ray ap Dewi

Northkeep

69.0

Kaitlyn McKenna

Shadowlands

68.3

Adelaide verch Dewi

Northkeep

68.0

Arthur Blackmoon

Northkeep

64.0

Justice ap Dewi

Northkeep

63.7

Gryffydd ap Artorius

Eldern Hills

60.3

Irina Morevskaia

Elfsea

59.3

Baldo

Namron

58.3

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair

Namron

56.7

Vincenti da Murano

Namron

56.0

Francois la Flamme

Shadowlands

56.0

Ulf Gunnarsson

Namron

55.7

Daniel of Northkeep

Northkeep

54.7

Tigernach Mitcham

Namron

54.0

Margherita de Mantua

Namron

52.3

Catan ingen Míchíl

Shadowlands

52.0

Lasguaard Aglanar Red Fox

Steppes

51.0

Laurence of the Greenwood

Namron

49.3

Karl der Gangr

Gate`s Edge

48.7

Dona verch Dewi

Northkeep

48.3

Karrick

Elfsea

48.0

Engenulf de Vienville

Gate`s Edge

47.3

Amber

Shadowlands

46.3

Bastian Eisengart

Shadowlands

45.3

Plachoya Sobaka

Raven`s Fort

44.7

Isma'il ibn Hasan ibn Assan

Namron

43.7

Robert of the Faire

Namron

43.0

Karl Thorgeirsson

Northkeep

42.3

Colette of Namron

Namron

42.3

Lorenzo Martin

Skorragarðr

40.7

Subira Siti

Northkeep

38.3

Francesca Sansovino

Steppes

36.0

Leonard of Namron

Namron

35.7

Kermegan of Taransay

Elfsea

34.7

Kori of Jorvik

Namron

32.7

Lyneya de Grey

Steppes

29.3

Sybilla

Namron

26.3

Bianca Sereni

Namron

25.7

Clarissima della Chiesa

Skorragarðr

20.0

Daniello de Verde

Skorragarðr

19.0

McDhai

Wiesenfeuer

18.0

Scot

Namron

17.7

*
*

*Current Averages for the Open Crossbow Division

*

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

105.0

Padriac of Kilkenny

Gate`s Edge

94.0

Cian Rhys Gravenor

Northkeep

85.3

Karl Thorgeirsson

Northkeep

73.3

Ulrich von Budigen

Northkeep

70.3

Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

Steppes

63.3

Michel mac Donnchaid

Eldern Hills

62.3

Fredric De La Costas

Gate`s Edge

57.7

Arthur Blackmoon

Northkeep

39.0

*
*

*Current Averages for the Period Bow Division

*

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

70.0

Vincenti da Murano

Namron

54.0

Daniel of Northkeep

Northkeep

47.3

Laurence of the Greenwood

Namron

46.7

Plachoya Sobaka

Raven`s Fort

40.0

Leonard of Namron

Namron

32.7

*
*

*Current Averages for the Period Crossbow Division

*

*Name*

*Group*

*Average*

Cian Rhys Gravenor

Northkeep

107.3

Samuel ap Dewi

Northkeep

106.0

Padriac of Kilkenny

Gate`s Edge

86.7

Ulrich von Budigen

Northkeep

80.0

Karl Thorgeirsson

Northkeep

77.3

Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

Steppes

60.7

Plachoya Sobaka

Raven`s Fort

52.0

*
Current Averages for the Children's Royal Round*

*Name*

*Group*

*Weapon*

*Average*