[Ansteorra-archery] List for newcomers?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Sep 14 20:37:42 PDT 2009

If you find broken links on the Ansteorran Archery pages please use the
link at the bottom of the page to report the broken links so that it can
get fixed.  If nobody ever reports them then they stay broken.

Wood vs. Fiberglass vs Siloflex depends on if you are discussing Target
Archery or Light Combat Archery or Heavy Combat Archery so they will
each be used in different contexts.

For target archery it is wood shafts only  with fletches made of natural
materials.

For a basic beginners guide in SCA Target Archery take a look at:

http://zateev.net/ontarget/bodies/knut.html

-EA