[Ansteorra-archery] Coastal Region Archery Marshal

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Sep 17 19:03:13 PDT 2009

 Coastal Region Archery Marshal
Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:01:09 PM
From:
"Missile Marshal" <missile at marshal.ansteorra.org>
To:
"" <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>, "" <ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>
HL Jean Paul de Calmont has served the archery community, Coastal Region and Kingdom of Ansteorra well these last two years as the Coastal Region Archery Marshal. I thank him for his service and help. The position of Coastal Region Archery Marshal is now open for application. Please send applications to HL Jean Paul at coastal at marshal.ansteorra.org and to me at missile at marshal.ansteorra.org I will announce the closing date of this after the Black Star announcement is published.

Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid
Kingdom Missile Marshal