[Ansteorra-archery] Grand Assembly of Archers

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Sep 14 22:13:54 PDT 2009

Lady Melina wrote:
> The first Grand Assembly of Archers has come and gone and all I can
> say is WOW! The archery community did itself proud this past weekend
> and the support shown by the populace was nothing short of amazing.

I want to thank all the people who decided to give it a try.  I know
everyone I saw at the shooting line was excited, despite shooting at
times in light rain.  You should come out and try it again in fair
weather!

And I thank Lady Melina, my co-steward, who took care of almost all the
organization and as much of the work as she could get away with.

Let's do it again!

Master Ulf
(... who laid low during the "Viking" shoot...)