[Ansteorra-archery] [NR] Grand Assembly of Archers

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:15:23 PDT 2009

I would like to add my thanks to all those that came out and helped and
add two to Melina's list. Ray Davis and Baldo came out early on Friday
to help setup safety ropes, targets, signs, and archery equipment. There
were many people that came out and did a number of things that I did not
even see since I was so buried that I could not see everything that was
going on in all of the areas (I didn't even setup my tent, campsite, or
bed!). To those that came out and did everything from picking up a piece
of trash and throwing it away to helping a child, to being patient as
others were shooting, to just being upbeat and cheerful when the weather
was really being mean to us, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The support and help and willingness to get out there and shoot in the
rain without complaining or hesitating really made this event a great
one and I am proud that I was able to be a part of it and to be
associated with such wonderful people.

VIVAT to all those that attended and all those that helped in so many ways!

YIS,
Vincenti