[Ansteorra-archery] need some assistance

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 15:56:56 PDT 2009

Try making a "bastard" string and use it to hold the prod in-between the cocked and un cocked position and put the regular string on and then cock it to take the "bastard" string off.

plachoya
Ansteorra

does anyone know how the bloody hell to restring a crossbow? i unstrung it for storage and cant get it restrung. im in the process of re adjusting it and cant really test it unstrung. if anyone can help me to get it strung up again and would happen to be at the namron practice or the grand assemb. please drop me a line at lordleno666 at yahoo.com

Len Billett