[Ansteorra-archery] Gothic questions.

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Sep 10 08:10:09 PDT 2009

On Wed, September 9, 2009 8:45 pm, Eric Brown wrote:
> I hear that the Combat Archers were pretty disappointed with this years
> Gothic, and I can see why.
>
> What I'd like are some suggestions how to fix it.
>
> Obviously move the bridge out of the shade and out where archery can
> play too (bridges were always one of my favorite CA battles)
>
> Less helm off practice time.
>
> What else?

One of the issues this year is that we didn't do all the melee scenarios.
My suggestion would be commit one day to melees and the other day to
tournaments and Centurian meet/beat. This would allow those who are
showing up just for the melees (training or participating) to properly
schedule their travel and get the most out of the weekend.

Ciao,
Pug