[Ansteorra-archery] Good CA

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:48:34 PDT 2009

Some fighters can not be killed with arrows. Not just heavy fighters at that. I have had a CA not call a shot to the eye slot, go figure.

When I was shooting CA I liked any battle that I got to shoot in, but then I am easy to placate. Let me get off two or three arrows in a battle and I am happy, over joyed if I hit some one and they take it. There are just not that many weapons out there that one person can fire that has the range of CA. Wanting to shoot farther faster and with greater effectiveness seems a little greedy to me

No "one" likes to die at lay on and I understand that.

plachoya
Ansteorra