[Ansteorra-archery] Central Region Archery Marshal

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:22:22 PDT 2010

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.  I am very excited to be serving our kingdom at this level.  I look forward to working with the central region marshals and promoting archery throughout the kingdom.  It will take me a bit to get up to speed, but I am happy to assist in anyway that I can.

Also, don't forget that marshal's quareterly reports are due this month!

Thank you again for your kind words and support.

HLy Katya
Incoming Central Region Archery Marshal