[Ansteorra-archery] New into archery

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Aug 29 20:20:38 PDT 2010

Master Iolo should be reachable at http://www.crossbows.net/contactinfo.php

http://shop.argentlupus.com/main.sc is about the only other online
sales.  However they don't carry the light UHMW heads we use in this
kingdom.

I have dealt with both Argent Lupus and North Star and have had no
problems with either.  Prefer North Star myself.

Yes, half gauntlets on both hands is allowed.  Just remember if they are
leather they must have padding.

Iaen Mor